Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

Son has been absolute crap.

I really hope he and Kane waste their whole careers there and win nothing which is pretty inevitable.

Nobody is going to spunk big .money on either. Which for Spurs is a big problem as they need a huge rebuild. They should have accepted our offer for Kane as no matter how many goals he scores against shit teams and our Santa Claus defence nobody is paying 100 million for him now. Son is the same, too inconsistent.

Nobody is going to spunk big .money on either. Which for Spurs is a big problem as they need a huge rebuild. They should have accepted our offer for Kane as no matter how many goals he scores against shit teams and our Santa Claus defence nobody is paying 100 million for him now. Son is the same, too inconsistent.
Oh I don’t know mate,the rags are desperate to be relevant and if they bring a new manager in they’ll want a signing to show they are backing that manager,they’ll throw all sorts of money at Kane and spurs..

Losing once to that shit was bad enough but twice ..? Jeeez H. fucking Christ....on a bike...
This might be the difference re the league. ....we'll see...

The upside of the Rags win is that the Goons might pull their finger out of their arse against the Dippers on Wednesday , i won't hold my breath f*cking southern shandy drinking bottle merchants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.