Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

Watching that effort has made me realise how spoiled we are.
It‘s amazing to think that the two teams tonight are fighting for a champions’ league spot. Two teams who can barely string two passes together and whose players can barely control a ball with their second - never mind first- touch.
If KDB or Gunders or Phil make mistakes like these it gets remarked on as a rarity, but it goes unmentioned with these.
We are seriously spoiled with the quality of our players.

What's with Pogba going all Marvin Hagler today with his Barnet.
I know he's in the shop window but I can't keep up with his image changes at the current rate.
Maybe he wants his future suitors to see him as a Nigel De Jong kind of midfielder instead of a green haired fanny

Well done. Just checking someone was actually paying attention! I thought you'd all gone to sleep....
Thank you Capt Mainwaring I am suitably honoured to pass your test prior to adjourning to the bar earlier which now may cloud my response. In short, I'm a tad pissed. What about "Hurry up Harry?"

Sunday

Chelsea v Newcastle Sky

Everton v Wolves

Leeds v Norwich

Southampton v Watford

West Ham v Villa

Arsenal v Leicester Sky

Weird how the fixtures are spaced out this weekend, with only 3 games in the PL yesterday. I guess it's down to teams playing in the EL on thursday night, along with a bunch of rearranged PL games taking place on the same night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.