Premier League Games 12/13/14 September

It beggers me why Burnley can’t play Villa tomorrow, they can just have said the derby is rearranged for a different day, those teams are benefitting more than others.

Dippers given the safety net of Oliver and his team of officials. Same as opening game last season for them against a promoted Norwich team who often broke clear to be ruled, in some cases wrongly, for offside despite the flag meant to have stayed down and play continue then reviewed

Reactions: mat
Dippers given the safety net of Oliver and his team of officials. Same as opening game last season for them against a promoted Norwich team who often broke clear to be ruled, in some cases wrongly, for offside despite the flag meant to have stayed down and play continue then reviewed
Agreed.
Its nice that Oliver has been rewarded for his endeavours last season with a start at his favourite ground .

I think it’s only right that all games are to be televised.

With supporters unable to attend matches, I don’t think the broadcasters and PL had any choice.

Here we go again,all on Sky ,BT and amazon this season

Saturday

Fulham v Arsenal BT

Burnley v Manchester is postponed

Manchester City v Aston Villa is postponed

Crystal Palace v Southampton BT

Liverpool v Leeds United Sky

West Ham v Newcastle Sky

Sunday

West Brom v Leicester Sky

Spurs v Everton Sky

Monday

Sheffield United v Wolves Sky

Brighton v Chelsea Sky

Burnley vs Manchester? My god Kaz! Please change it to rags, or at worst utd, but Manchester? I expect better of you Karen!

It’s strange cause that new season feeling has just gone. Another year behind closed doors is absolutely dog shit and holds little interest

Think Palace v Saints will be the first ever top division live on television Saturday 3pm ko in this country!
Does that make any sense?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.