Premier League Games 12/13/15 Feb '22

What is that oasis style chant blue Scouse are singing?

Leeds are shite.

Commentator in the Leeds game has just said it’s not going to get much easier with the rags up next… the mighty mighty rags who have drawn their last two games.

They’ve got United coming up…we will see who can play worse.
Unless we shape up Scum will rip us. Rags, Dippers and Spurs next 3 games we are still in a lot of bother and I think our owner is an absolute fool for signing no one in January, if the worst happens he’ll get it. At least Watford lost again and on paper Norwich and Burnley should lose.

Liverpool play twice before our next game against Spurs. The gap could be down to 6 points given the fixtures are Burnley away and Norwich home. Really wish they drop points before we do.

I expect absolutely nothing from Burnley and I fully expect them to look shit doing it.

The bin rats will win by at least three and the media will cum their pants and there’ll be load of “they’re looking dangerous and better than us!!!” Posts from the usual suspects who all “hope they’re wrong”

you never know though Burnley might pull off a miracle and not be a bunch of useless fuckers!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.