Premier League Games 12/13/15 Feb '22

Liverpool play twice before our next game against Spurs. The gap could be down to 6 points given the fixtures are Burnley away and Norwich home. Really wish they drop points before we do.
It would be nice, certainly. They'll win both those games comfortably. But if we take care of business, particularly against them, there's nothing they can do. As of now, we need 10 wins and a draw out of our final 13 games, provided one of those wins is against them. Remember the 18/19 season, when they pushed us all the way. We didn't buckle.

Not even going to glance at the Burnley game , the Dippers will win it but the way we are playing it will matter not one jot what the Dippers get upto , let the Dippers watch all our games hoping , praying and lighting candles for a slip-up.
It isnt going to happen under Pep , we are a winning machine whatever the personnel on the pitch , and we have all the experience in the world in our squad having won three of the last four titles , typical City under Pep does not exist anymore
Clubshop and their feral fans might believe they have the best keeper ,fullbacks,centreback,frontthree/four/five/six but we have the best TEAM and best MANAGER.
Its game over for the 'istree club.

Cant be doing with a Burnley win here but cant bring myself to want a Liverpool win so a draw will do nicely!

Villa win or draw hopefully

Not bothered about the other 2 games

Cant be doing with a Burnley win here but cant bring myself to want a Liverpool win so a draw will do nicely!

Villa win or draw hopefully

Not bothered about the other 2 games
I hope Burnley win 16-0 and Sean Dyche is given the Freedom of Manchester and made a Knight of the Realm by the Queen.

I expect absolutely nothing from Burnley and I fully expect them to look shit doing it.

The bin rats will win by at least three and the media will cum their pants and there’ll be load of “they’re looking dangerous and better than us!!!” Posts from the usual suspects who all “hope they’re wrong”

you never know though Burnley might pull off a miracle and not be a bunch of useless fuckers!!
Jamie the twat Redknapp said on sky the title race is still wide open with the dippers still well in it. Obviously forgets the fact we get stronger the longer the season goes on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.