Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

Think the best we can hope for is 0-0, palace are completely useless in attack, can’t see them scoring.

But I don’t know why they don’t just get the ball out wide and start whipping crosses into the box , because we saw early in the season that putting balls into the box against them is a good tactic because the midget defender kept getting beat in the air all the time, but teams stopped doing it for some reason

It’s not like Palace have the quality to pass through them with crafty football often enough, so they should just get players the box and put crosses in

That’s a bit of a dodgy elbow.
To be fair to Mateta, he was moving his body to head in the direction his elbow went, so I am not sure that one was intentional.

Also not sure what Martinez was doing there in that situation, given had Mateta’s arm not been there, he would have been turned pretty easily.

ok someone needs to explain whats going.

United, that’s Manchester United, have signed a 30yo half-journeyman dutch lad who was at burnley last year where be got 2 goals in 20 games. and now you tell me he has the physique of Crouch which i did not know until now. and he goes straight into the team for the supposed new look man united managed by a guy who trained under Pep.

confused

how the Fook is that cheating bastard near any game ????? And especially one where he got it so badly wrong

Not even 20 mins in and they've mentioned the title and Derby win almost 100 times.
Sad Raggy arse licking wankers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.