Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

All this Utd are shit is starting to wear thin, they have improved and now got a winning mentality. Along with referees treating them with kid gloves they will certainly get top 4. My worry is that we will be scrapping to remain there.

But to look for a positive, if United have a decent season, perhaps the Glazers will decide not to sell and another decade of struggle will follow, I could handle that.

I am starting to waiver after watching us play recently, they do not fill me with any confidence.
Me too. It doesn't mean they are a better team because they clearly aren't but they seem to know how to get results, we appear to have forgotten that bit. All clubs will buy in the summer, we will have to get our recruitment right.

Me too. It doesn't mean they are a better team because they clearly aren't but they seem to know how to get results, we appear to have forgotten that bit. All clubs will buy in the summer, we will have to get our recruitment right.
A left back and a rapid winger would do for starters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.