Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

This off Arsenal Mania this evening

“Jesus and Zinchenko secret agents for City.

Genuinely can’t believe how bad they’ve become.”

Hahaha, I'm pissing myself laughing!

Jesus got away with being crap at city purely because he didn’t kick off and whinge.

Nowhere near good enough. Mid table player.

Jesus got away with being crap at city purely because he didn’t kick off and whinge.

Nowhere near good enough. Mid table player.
I remember when we played them in the cup last year. They were all so giddy.
Got chatting to one walking up and he was going on how he couldnt believe we had sold them zinchenko and jesus as they are the final piece, they know how to win titles and they are amazing.
Told him theres a reason we got rid, decent enough but not good enough. He wasnt having it

I remember when we played them in the cup last year. They were all so giddy.
Got chatting to one walking up and he was going on how he couldnt believe we had sold them zinchenko and jesus as they are the final piece, they know how to win titles and they are amazing.
Told him theres a reason we got rid, decent enough but not good enough. He wasnt having it

I’d have kept Zinchenko, he was brilliant for us and I was gutted when he left.

Jesus though…meh.

I’d have kept Zinchenko, he was brilliant for us and I was gutted when he left.

Jesus though…meh.
He was Pep's kinda player - ball playing defender who could play ball a lot better than he could defend> Two pics come to mind with Zinky - the pass for Rodri v Villa and the pass to the Watford player that left us wide open at Wembers. A perfect mix of high 'n low - same with Gabby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.