Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

Klipperty is obviously writing off Thursday night’s greatest comeback of all time by not resting his best players. Oh correction Gomez is on the bench :-)

Why?
Over emotional and not that good. Will fall at the last hurdle again

I think Arteta has learnt massively from last season and pressed the switch in 2024 and gone full Mourinho to see out games.

They are a very good football team.

The way their central defenders were celebrating clearances in the past few weeks is reminiscent of City and how Dias and co celebrated challenges in our title run-ins.

They are ridiculously hard to score against. Only conceded 1 away from home in 2024.

Only consolation is they have 3 relatively tough games left, 2 of which are away from home, and whilst I think they are good outfit this season, I don't think they have what it takes to compete on both the PL and CL front.

I think Arteta has learnt massively from last season and pressed the switch in 2024 and gone full Mourinho to see out games.

They are a very good football team.

The way their central defenders were celebrating clearances in the past few weeks is reminiscent of City and how Dias and co celebrated challenges in our title run-ins.

They are ridiculously hard to score against. Only conceded 1 away from home in 2024.

Only consolation is they have 3 relatively tough games left, 2 of which are away from home, and whilst I think they are good outfit this season, I don't think they have what it takes to compete on both the PL and CL front.
If they are that good why have the failed to capitalize on a, let’s face it, off year for Liverpool and especially us. Being just one point ahead (if they win today!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.