Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

Red shirts get these decisions every game in Premiership

You’d think I’d be used to it but I’m not, it infuriates me. 115 this, 115 that nothing gets said about these shite refs or these red cunts.

Vinny got fined 10k in the week for that wank ref at Stamford bridge, do these shite refs get docked wages for inept performances? It’s madness, the refs in the CL are most of the time decent from countries that don’t have a standard anywhere near the Championship. If I was Howard Webb (Mr we’ll get it right next week) I’d be thinking of a way to get them to the Prem because ours are dogshit.

You see the bookings they avoid and soft free kicks they win. You then see clear fouls on us not given and opposition players avoiding blatant cards and we pick up soft ones.
then the penalties we never get esp if the game is in the balance and the utter joke ones they get.
Corrupt as fuck with them and Dippers they way they are treated

You’d think I’d be used to it but I’m not, it infuriates me. 115 this, 115 that nothing gets said about these shite refs or these red cunts.

Vinny got fined 10k in the week for that wank ref at Stamford bridge, do these shite refs get docked wages for inept performances? It’s madness, the refs in the CL are most of the time decent from countries that don’t have a standard anywhere near the Championship. If I was Howard Webb (Mr we’ll get it right next week) I’d be thinking of a way to get them to the Prem because ours are dogshit.
Webb doesn't want that mate.
He's paid by the red tops.
The red tops are the f.a. , the Premier league....

Bournemouth starting to look a bottom half of the table team again now. Still the better team by far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.