Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

I could be wrong, but I’d have thought the signing of Doku was a big influence. He was meant to be the mahrez replacement and I think that signing put an end to that/ meant less game time.
I don’t think that was actually the intention. In fact Pep has said he told Palmer he would get more minutes now that Mahrez had left. And he would have, even with Doku arriving.

I wouldn’t doubt Palmer saw Doku’s signing differently.

But, ultimately, it was more about us not being able to guarantee a more prominent role that saw him want away.

We couldn’t give him what he wanted, which was a different path to what Foden took.

This will be 9 points from their past 15 league games with the one win a 1-0 effort against 10 men Burnley.

Admittedly they have been docked 6 points so they were good enough to stay up this season given how poor the three promoted sides are but they need a change of manager , a change of ownership and a change of venue if they are to become relevant once again.
If they are in danger of going down the docked points will be returned for some reason or other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.