Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

On revision, that's a foul on Palmer for the pen, stands on his ankle from behind.
However you don't play on when it's a clear pen so Tierney didn't give it, he was worded, clearly, without a proper VAR review. Its as plain as day and its not allowed.

I wonder if some of the other players are starting to resent it all becoming The Cole Palmer Show ? Players have big egos, as we all know.
I think it is more to do with Palmer tending to be a bit selfish when he gets the ball around the box, which has been a flashpoint in previous matches this season.

Assuming the referee didn’t play advantage and then give it for the first challenge, it would have had to have been the second one. Otherwise he would have had to go to the screen if it was for the first one.

Edit. Just seen the replay and he does give it for the first one.
Clear as mud

With the success of Palmer , can see teams going after Oscar Bobb this summer .

I have been very critical of his career, as I think his behaviour at his admittedly early peak had a decent amount to do with his fall from grace, but I also understand some of it probably was due to both immaturity and struggles with mental health he has had.

My position is essentially he is not without blame, but not all of what has happened with him was under his control, and that should be recognised and he should be treated as other people that have struggled with their responsibilities due to those aforementioned factors.
I couldn't have put it any better mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.