Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

Forest sacrificed quite a few goats it seems.
On most days this game is a clear West Ham win. Shame really, West Ham are one of those sides that can easily topple United at the end of the season if they don't lose silly points.

I'm genuinely flabbergasted at the decision not to send the guy off for handball.

He deliberately left his arm out to block the shot. Who gives a fuck if the keeper was in a good position? What, no goalkeeper ever spills a shot or lets one in that he shouldn't? Just the fact that he could save it is enough to save the guy from a red card?

He deliberately denied a clear goalscoring opportunity. Ludicrous decision. Hilarious incompetence.

I await the mental gymnastics from PGMOL.
“It’s a difficult one, but I think he’s gotten it about right.” — Dermot Gallagher

Not west hams day, on another them 2 that bounced off the woodwork go in or they don't get a clear goal disallowed.

Forest are pretty average and be lucky if they stay up, hammers need to be better too if they want a euro spot again this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.