Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

It’s the English tax due to the homegrown and national quota. And the FA/PL knew exactly what would happen when they implemented those rules. The bongs were the plan.
Detest the term. So many average players going for shedloads of money compared to more talented players abroad. Well, it’s my annoyance of the day. Don’t mind me.

Declan Rice, 100+ million? Ha!

If an actual shot on target, heading towards the goalkeeper with enough danger that a defender feels the need to block it with his arm  isn't a clear goalscoring opportunity, then what exactly is?

I could understand if the ball was going well over or wide, or a pea roller trickling slowly towards goal. But it could easily have gone in even if the keeper got a hand to it.

It really is one of the most ludicrous decisions I've seen in a long time.

Forest may have just wrung out all their luck today. On another day, West Ham wins this. Ah well, the premier league eh

Detest the term. So many average players going for shedloads of money compared to more talented players abroad. Well, it’s my annoyance of the day. Don’t mind me.

Declan Rice, 100+ million? Ha!

Where West Ham have to break down a low block, it becomes clear that Rice is overrated. He's a passenger when West Ham have the ball. There are centre halves in this league who have better quality distribution.

From the BBC
If this score stays the same and if Palace get a point at Anfield tomorrow night then David Moyes' current and previous two clubs will make up the bottom three. I'm not suggesting any of that is Moyes' fault...
Dean
Think he probably gets a pass on the club he left over nine years ago, mate.

Where West Ham have to break down a low block, it becomes clear that Rice is overrated. He's a passenger when West Ham have the ball. There are centre halves in this league who have better quality distribution.
Sure he started out as a CB right? It’s been a while now. The most I’d take him as, a ball playing cb. My personal take but he just doesn’t have the tools to be a top DM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.