Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

If it does it’s a joke. If someone says oh it’s great tho see the womens euros no one complains, so must be an equally valid opinion to say it’s good to have mens football back.
Some people just love kicking up a fuss so I’m sure he’ll have to make an apology during the week (although I hope he doesn’t).

Men’s football is played by men and it is good that we see less rolling around and diving in the Prem than in other European leagues (which is what Sounness was getting at), because men’s football is a man’s game and it is good to see men going at it like men.

Just like it’s good to see women’s football growing and England being successful in the women’s game, it’s great to see the women going at it.

Yeah. Can you imagine if he didn't and they pipped us to the title?
I'll admit to not wanting our ex players to do well if they have gone to prem clubs.
I wouldn’t boo them when they came back to the Etihad, in fact I'd applaud them but I wouldn't want them to do well.
If they had gone abroad then I wouldn't be bothered.

So you didn’t see the foul on Havertz or Cucurella being pulled to the ground by his hair ?
I thought it was a foul at the time and I won’t complain if the ref gave it but the foul was another phase of play though, 44 seconds had passed and VAR can’t pull that back. But I agree with tuchel that richarlison was offside and blocked keepers view.

The cucurella stuff, ball was not in play though and I don’t think that is a straight red. Ref would have just stopped play and talked to both of them and Tottenham retake the corner.

It was a mens game being commented on.

Shouting over Carney?

Give over ffs
Not seen it.

Shouting over a woman will guarantee he gets extra work on Talkshite should they boot him off the sky coverage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.