Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

Great result for us. Tottenham were fortunate to get a point. Thought the Spurs midfield was really poor.

Gives Sky a new rivalry to hype up to keep the subscribers going as we win the title by February.

Very small sample size, but I've not seen anything to suggest from any of the other teams that they have enough to close the gap. So we will need to be poorer than last year for them to win the league.

I thought it was a foul at the time and I won’t complain if the ref gave it but the foul was another phase of play though, 44 seconds had passed and VAR can’t pull that back. But I agree with tuchel that richarlison was offside and blocked keepers view.

The cucurella stuff, ball was not in play though and I don’t think that is a straight red. Ref would have just stopped play and talked to both of them and Tottenham retake the corner.
VAR have called players out after a half time whistle, I’m sure they could’ve pulled it back if they wanted. Just incompetent but it’s not surprising with the officials available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.