Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

Gets on my tits the way they talk about forests history. One successful short spell under clough.
Forest were a nothing club before Clough went there and have been a nothing club since Clough left.

They've won just two FA Cups outside the Clough era in their entire 157 year history. They’re 22nd in the all-time league table and 22nd in most seasons in the top flight. By every measure apart from European Cups and EFL Cups, they’re a second tier club.

That Clough era was a brilliant achievement but I don’t think it makes them a club with a great history.

Forest were a nothing club before Clough went there and have been a nothing club since Clough left.

They've won just two FA Cups outside the Clough era in their entire 157 year history. They’re 22nd in the all-time league table and 22nd in most seasons in the top flight.

That Clough era was a brilliant achievement but I don’t think it makes them a club with a great history.

They despise the scousers with a passion, for that alone they will do for me.

Is it just me or are Forest fans seemingly a bunch of utter cunts.
Stand by for another 70s team waving blow up European Cups at us for the bantz. I hope we fucking rub their noses in it big style.
Having visited the city ground a few times my answer would be yes.

Still a trip to nottingham is a good day out

They've won just two FA Cups outside the Clough era in their entire 157 year history. They’re 22nd in the all-time league table and 22nd in most seasons in the top flight.

What do our friends from Murkyside have to say about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.