Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

Forest were a nothing club before Clough went there and have been a nothing club since Clough left.

They've won just two FA Cups outside the Clough era in their entire 157 year history. They’re 22nd in the all-time league table and 22nd in most seasons in the top flight. By every measure apart from European Cups and EFL Cups, they’re a second tier club.

That Clough era was a brilliant achievement but I don’t think it makes them a club with a great history.
Depends how much value you place on winning Europe's premier club competition. Pep's won it the same number of times as Forest did under Clough. Maybe unsuccessful before and after him but jeez, under him that is a monumental achievement.

Don’t like the ‘nothing club’ tag being ascribed to any club. You’re better than that, mate.
I think it comes from the way the media talk about them with this romanticised bollocks in the same way they talk about Liverpool. Notts Country, Derby and Leicester fans must think it’s utterly nauseating.

West Ham were the second English club to win a European trophy, before United and Liverpool and Forest ever had success in Europe. The media never fail to bring up their European successes, yet the media never seem to bring that up about West Ham.

Started to get on my nerves years ago with the media and Forest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.