Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 February

Arnold is one dirty scouse bastard, every game. I hope someone wipes him out.

The bastard should have been sent off when he played for the Dipper kids at The Academy a couple of seasons ago, but he got away with one yellow when other pros would have had the second one, certainly if Jonny or Lee were the Whistling Wankers in charge. On a yellow and boots the ball over the fence after being caught and blown up for offside - but ignored by the wannabe Crappenberg we had on the day. He's been charmed ever since.

Tyler sounds devastated that they haven’t scored yet. Spits at Kids will be in full wankfest mode shortly. Looks like the volume is going to have to go off.
I binned Sky for IPTV, best thing ever.
Makes me sick that Spits at Kids still has a job.

We all know what’s coming if they don’t score from open play. Norwich didn’t play like this v us, but that said, we deserved to get beat.
Referee will bottle it again with cards today for Dippers.

Keita being spoken to by the ref. I can understand Henderson being there but wtf is Wijnaldum doing there and why doesn’t the ref tell him to eff off ?

Tyler sounds devastated that they haven’t scored yet. Spits at Kids will be in full wankfest mode shortly. Looks like the volume is going to have to go off.

We all know what’s coming if they don’t score from open play. Norwich didn’t play like this v us, but that said, we deserved to get beat.
Find NBCSN, Arlo White and Lee Dixon are much easier on the ears

sorry, my bad, the game is on NBC

Norwich looking comfortable so far but we all know what's coming.

Yep, either a Dipper pen for a non-existent infringement that VAR confirms, or a spout of Dipper netball in their area, Allisson throws to TTA who catches it, and throws it back to THE GREATEST DUTCHMAN WHO EVER GRACED THE PL IF YOU EXCLUDE ALL THOSE DUTCHIES WHO CAME BEFORE HIM, but VAR finds the couple of frames Blind Andre has scanned to be 'inconclusive'!

He took a leaf out of the Handbook of Remorseful Etiquette for Sky Presenters Who Wanted To Keep Their Job Where Others Would Lose It., which Son and Dirty Ali have recently emulated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.