Premier League Games 14/15/16 December

What an absolute joke calling the game off a couple of hours before kick off. Feel sorry for any Watford fans who travelled upto Burnley tonight, albeit I doubt they would have had a lot of supporters making the journey up North

It’s inevitable that games are going to be called off. The whole country could have it by next weekend.

I don’t know why clubs and the FA aren’t more transparent about cases. Fans would be more accepting if they knew how many were out, or if there was a protocol of a certain number of cases meaning a game is off.
That would mean some genuine transparency something the FA/PL aren’t capable of. Without getting political this has been on the cards for a month & the government have been playing footsy, I know a hell of a lot of people who’ve had covid this last month & a fair few health professionals who said hospitals/care homes etc are rife, seems to me like the government are fudging the figures or Omicron has been active for a while. My money is on the government losing the battle (with other variants) & now we have a super transmissible variant to bury some stats in, convenient?

That would mean some genuine transparency something the FA/PL aren’t capable of. Without getting political this has been on the cards for a month & the government have been playing footsy, I know a hell of a lot of people who’ve had covid this last month & a fair few health professionals who said hospitals/care homes etc are rife, seems to me like the government are fudging the figures or Omicron has been active for a while. My money is on the government losing the battle (with other variants) & now we have a super transmissible variant to bury some stats in, convenient?
I’m not expecting it to happen, given the FA’s past record.

I‘m just suggesting it would genuinely help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.