Premier league Games 14/15 Sept 2024

Ange giving his normal post match interview.

2f3414fb-b70b-4689-9d05-491be09288d0_text.gif

Spurs a decent cup team who errrrrrr aint decent at that anymore............. yet another manager who the media blew smoke up his arse and hes been sucked into Spursyland ............. turn up for the Man City games but shit out when it really matters

Utterly useless from Spurs. Arsenal were miles off it and still beat them easily. Thanks to Spurs' incompetence we've gone from potentially going 8 ahead next week to potentially going below them.

Have to say, arsenal will be very happy with their start to the season now. They've had some tough games, Brighton at home and then villa and spurs away over with already and remain on our coat tails. Had they lost today youd feel they would have to come to us and win even this early, that pressure is eleviated with that win and a lot more pressure on us to win next week now, we can't be behind them next week after the set of fixtures we've both had.

Agreed, they're a very good side and we'd be deluding ourselves to say otherwise.

The one thing that I think may hold them back is they seem to lack game changers up front. Their whole forward line (and I do rate Saka tbf) are inconsistent and hardly lethal or prolific.

They are highly organized and very good defensively. I think the lack of true world class players further up the pitch makes them predictable and quite frankly, vulnerable over the course of the season.
You have to give them credit winning without 2 key players. We’ve got to be at our best next Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.