Premier league Games 14/15 Sept 2024

Don't fall for the Neville bullshit. It happens every fucking week in every game. Players deliberately crowd round the keeper to stop them coming for it. Just watch us next game. Keeper's don't come out for those any more as the opposition block them.
It's my opinion..I didn't watch it on Sky.
He's a weak keeper..
Yes I know players crowd keepers but he's really not good under pressure..remember the cup goal we scored at spuds..

Think we will win but this early in the season there is no must win games that is when there is 10 games to go
If Odegaard is missing we'll win the midfield battle, he's vital to them.
They'll play defensively & hope to score from a breakaway or set piece, obvious i know

Gooners very good defensively
Any team would jave looked good today against that attack ............ forget today and how the cum fest will come regarding today ...........that same defence should have breached easily against Villa .........Brighton gave them issues .........Spurs have nothing up front next Sunday will be on a different level lets see how they cope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.