Premier league Games 14/15 Sept 2024

Wolves will be in big trouble this season, Gary O'Neil is way out of his depth at this level of management.

I can't understand these managers that are persistent of playing out from the back yet go and sign a goalkeeper like Sam Johnstone, It makes no sense.

The likes of Wolves and Everton have been playing with fire for quite a few seasons, It will soon catch up on them and end up going down.

Wolves will be in big trouble this season, Gary O'Neil is way out of his depth at this level of management.

I can't understand these managers that are persistent of playing out from the back yet go and sign a goalkeeper like Sam Johnstone, It makes no sense.

The likes of Wolves and Everton have been playing with fire for quite a few seasons, It will soon catch up on them and end up going down.
wolves have been shafted by FFP/PSR

Well I've seen nothing this weekend to worry us at all this season if I'm honest. I don't like being too confident obviously but we really are a class apart from the rest. Barring any serious injuries I think we'll have a spectacular season.

Newcastle are such a weird side. They've got pure quality like Bruno lining up alongside trash like longstaff in midfield. Then you've got quality upfront in Isak, and supplying him is Jacob Murphy. It goes from champions league standard to championship per position. They really need to improve the overall quality of their squad.

I know PSR has denied them the opportunity to really progress this summer but they've got to decide what to do. This summer they should have brought in money even if that meant selling a player they didn't want to lose to sign young quality replacements whose value could shoot up, that's really the only way for them to realistically get the income to be able to build a squad.

Part of me feels sorry for them, why shouldn't their owners be allowed to try and copy us and spend big to bring success, but then i have little doubt they had zero sympathy for us when the established few tried to shut the door on us and I've no doubt they willingly eat up all the 115 bollocks even though that's only in existence because they tried to do to us exactly the thing they're now all moaning about happening to them.

Newcastle are such a weird side. They've got pure quality like Bruno lining up alongside trash like longstaff in midfield. Then you've got quality upfront in Isak, and supplying him is Jacob Murphy. It goes from champions league standard to championship per position. They really need to improve the overall quality of their squad.

I know PSR has denied them the opportunity to really progress this summer but they've got to decide what to do. This summer they should have brought in money even if that meant selling a player they didn't want to lose to sign young quality replacements whose value could shoot up, that's really the only way for them to realistically get the income to be able to build a squad.

Part of me feels sorry for them, why shouldn't their owners be allowed to try and copy us and spend big to bring success, but then i have little doubt they had zero sympathy for us when the established few tried to shut the door on us and I've no doubt they willingly eat up all the 115 bollocks even though that's only in existence because they tried to do to us exactly the thing they're now all moaning about happening to them.
Murphy and Longstaff must wake up every morning, and thank their lucky stars. They're championship level players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.