Premier league Games 14/15 Sept 2024

Its dodgy as hell.
4 games he has reffed, Chelsea v us where 2 cards only as he only booked them in the 89th minute, then no cards in Spurs v Everton, 5 in Rags v Dippers and 14 tonight. He makes his own rules up every game
Yeah even if there had been 6-7 cards you’d be thinking that’s a lot for a game like this but fuck me 14 cards something stinks and it points to Taylor..

It's hard to remotely defend the club at the moment, am not sure the players or fans have the stomach for it anymore. I think we need to look at the situation and think £6 million to sack Dyche or risk losing around £100 million if relegated
It's a bit of a shitshow at the moment fella. Most people seemed to be of the opinion that you'd be okay, as there'd be three worse teams than you. I'm not sure. Confidence seems to be at rock bottom. Although Villa would have been strong favourites at kick off, you really should have won that game, given the chances you had. Particularly the fashion model. Away to Leicester next weekend; tricky. But you have to be looking at winning it.

Disappointing result. Not as shit as the Southampton one though. At least the scousers lost. Hopefully Spurs can do us a favour tomorrow.
I generally go into the weekend assuming all the other “big” teams and our rivals will win, so even when just one of them slips up, esp liverpool or arsenal, it’s a bonus.
And yep, a spurs win or draw be very nice today too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.