Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

Some proper paranoid and bitter blues in this thread, typing stuff they surely don't believe.

All this talk of a conspiracy that goes right to the top of the FA that we wouldn't even be talking about if Mahrez had just put the penalty in at the weekend.

I expected them to be out of sight by now, so with one goal in it, you never know.
True. Not much hope though, that's one of the softest goals I've ever seen. Not one defender even moved, apart from the one who headed it to Matip. What sort of defender heads the ball back into the penalty area?

Villas line up tomorrow will tell us all we need to know. Some people were getting slaughtered on here last week for suggesting Gerrard would "bend" over for Liverpool, and that he is a manager now and Liverpool don't concern him anymore.

You just watch him on Sunday. He will be like Klopps' puppet on the touchline.

And I guarantee tomorrow he will field the kids.
And then his side took the lead and pushed Liverpool incredibly hard in a fairly even game.

Villas line up tomorrow will tell us all we need to know. Some people were getting slaughtered on here last week for suggesting Gerrard would "bend" over for Liverpool, and that he is a manager now and Liverpool don't concern him anymore.

You just watch him on Sunday. He will be like Klopps' puppet on the touchline.

And I guarantee tomorrow he will field the kids.
Thursday, he may justify it as he needed changes to play twice in three games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.