Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

Thing is it ain’t just the Southampton players that ain’t up for it but the fan base is just as bad compared to what Newcastle and West Ham fans where like ........... I mean if the crowd are up for it then it helps the players but the lot of them simply ain’t bothered

I've had this point denied on here before, but all those southern towns go back to wearing red when their local clubs get relegated.

Villas line up tomorrow will tell us all we need to know. Some people were getting slaughtered on here last week for suggesting Gerrard would "bend" over for Liverpool, and that he is a manager now and Liverpool don't concern him anymore.

You just watch him on Sunday. He will be like Klopps' puppet on the touchline.

And I guarantee tomorrow he will field the kids.
Well if he does then we know what’s happening. People got slaughtered because there is still no evidence to this shit. Villa played well against Liverpool and was unlucky. A horrible ref and some missed chances. You won’t admit to being wrong tomorrow if Villa are full strength or close to it, you’ll just shift the goalposts to suit your delusion

Some proper paranoid and bitter blues in this thread, typing stuff they surely don't believe.

All this talk of a conspiracy that goes right to the top of the FA that we wouldn't even be talking about if Mahrez had just put the penalty in at the weekend.
Have you considered that Fabianski might have been bribed to save it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.