Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

A lot of you are seriously embarrassing yourselves. I get it you were hoping for a result but It's not bent or fixed, Southampton are just an atrocious team with nothing to play for. It's still in our hands and if we can't beat Villa then we don't deserve the title.

You should have seen the Liverpool V Spurs match thread. Some posters suggested Conte was on the take and we weren't trying. Even when we got a draw and done you guys a favour!!! Lol

Can't believe anyone can think "They played exactly the same, we were just shit"(usually the ones happiest digging out our own players and moaning about Pep etc). Fooling themselves IMO. Still no answers for the team selection.. no facts or logic just shouting loudly and pointing the finger without reading properly it seems.

For my part, I said there probably is no conspiracy but the biggest difference between this game and the City was Southampton's approach. Worlds apart those performances.

edit: Anyway, waste of energy bickering and sniping. I expected a Liverpool win, even if Southampton would have shown up, they could have just brought some subs on late on. At least Southampton never got our hopes up by having a go from minute 1, not sure which is better to be honest, both feel a bit disappointing. Just put it down to Liverpool beating a team they should be beating and move on.

Last edited:
We will see, their game is on Thursday evening.

given Burnley, Everton, Leeds in a huge relegation fight Gerrard needs to be careful what he does. but totally expect much higher intensity from them on Sunday than vs Burnley.
despite they have nothing to play for same as Soton.

I do hope Vardy will score 5x vs this Soton side on Sunday and Hasenhuttl will be fired after the match and goes back to Bundesliga 2.
To be fair Villa can still go up 5 places depending on other results. Southampton could have gone up by up to 3 places, chairman would surely have been interested as the higher you finish the better your prize money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.