Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

So it is all down to us to win our final game, which is the way it always was and should be. On our own terms.
If we lose the title it will be because we fail to beat Villa and not because Southampton are shit, or Mahrez missed a pen, or Sterling's goal against Liverpool was offside or any other shite.
But we will beat Villa, we are too good, professional and experienced not too.
If we don’t beat them, then lets be honest, we don’t deserve it.
Much rather be in our position than Liverpool’s.

Now City. Just do your jobs on Sunday.

I'm not buying into this throwing the game malarkey. If they did it would have finished 3 or 4 to 1.
Hassenhutl is the one that set them up for an uphill task from the dressing room. Resting his best players after 10 days off is smacked arse shithousery. It's like he knows he's getting fucked off and the crowd have been booing him recently, so he's stabbed them in the back by playing a very weakened team.

Blame Hussenhatl primarily but the players should also shoulder a proportion of the blame. The desire to play a football match should be instilled in you. You don't need a manager for that. They were second best all night to every first and second ball.
Yeah, I was pondering that myself. I said in my last comment, it's ok to be disappointed with it because Liverpool didn't even have to be great. At the same time, if they'd have had a go and Liverpool make subs late and turn the game on it's head, we'd probably be just as disappointed. They should be beating Southampton on their current form anyway(everything pointed to Liverpool strolling through them).

Not sure how Klopp can make out that was an amazing performance though, they didn't need to be good. No way were they anywhere near as good as when City last played them. I can hear him talking bollocks now trying to say Liverpool wouldn't let them press(you can't make players jog in the first half).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.