Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

What the fuck is going on at Goodison? Frank dancing with fans, pyro, celeb fans as though it’s a title win or, at worst, europa league qualification?!

Don’t think I’ve ever seen such relief and joy amongst so many people in years. Lampard could walk across the Mersey tonight.

Really want Everton down next season after that post match nonsense.

Small time Everton.

Its a tad embarassing but honestly I thought we were down. Everything about this club this season screamed Villa/Leeds/City etc, a massive club heading down and believe me we wouldnt have come back up for a long time.

No relegation clauses but shithouse players who nobody would take and would cripple us in the Championship. Already pushing or over the PL finance limit, paying £100k a week to a sex offender who we cant field, DCL injured for the whole season. 5 broken CM's, Investor goes on the sanctioned list, Ex Liverpool manager coming in. Some horrific ref/Var decisions.

That what you seen tonight was pure relief as we were given a lifeline. We need to make the most of it now and sort our shit out

All days are potential party days, you just need someone to turn up to a meeting with some cake.

If the quadruple is completed, there will be a new bank holiday, only in Liverpool, to commemorate them completing football.
Everydays a bank holiday for them jobless fucks!

Frank on some podium on the director box. Bellew all smiles. Fans coming up dancing with the manager? Pyro? Pitch invasion?

No. That is reserved for success. By all means be relieved, but don’t act like it’s the best night ever.
It’s the highlight of their season, all whilst their neighbours are flying. Have you forgotten that feeling? I remember being at Maine Road after losing to Chelsea to be relegated, again. And watched a pitch invasion. Lighten up.

Its a tad embarassing but honestly I thought we were down. Everything about this club this season screamed Villa/Leeds/City etc, a massive club heading down and believe me we wouldnt have come back up for a long time.

No relegation clauses but shithouse players who nobody would take and would cripple us in the Championship. Already pushing or over the PL finance limit, paying £100k a week to a sex offender who we cant field, DCL injured for the whole season. 5 broken CM's, Investor goes on the sanctioned list, Ex Liverpool manager coming in. Some horrific ref/Var decisions.

That what you seen tonight was pure relief as we were given a lifeline. We need to make the most of it now and sort our shit out
Have a fuckin party, crack the beers, celebrate.

Everton have been fighting for their lives for months, seeing them celebrate like tonight is fully justified.

Enjoy.

It’s the highlight of their season, all whilst their neighbours are flying. Have you forgotten that feeling? I remember being at Maine Road after losing to Chelsea to be relegated, again. And watched a pitch invasion. Lighten up.
I’ve wanted Everton down for a long time. They avoided it last day some years ago. They irritate me for some reason and I thought they were down this season.

That jolly stuff then I found pretty embarrassing. Not the celebration of relief, but the whole spectacle like as though they’d won something.

Frank on some podium on the director box. Bellew all smiles. Fans coming up dancing with the manager? Pyro? Pitch invasion?

No. That is reserved for success. By all means be relieved, but don’t act like it’s the best night ever.

Football is an emotional game and when you survive after looking doomed you celebrate it as much as any trophy success. Sure it feels different but the relief is immense. Surely some here must know what escaping relegation/winning promotion felt like?

I’ve wanted Everton down for a long time. They avoided it last day some years ago. They irritate me for some reason and I thought they were down this season.

That jolly stuff then I found pretty embarrassing. Not the celebration of relief, but the whole spectacle like as though they’d won something.
Staying up is like winning something. As you say maybe you just wanted them down and fair enough. Never begrudge enjoying them moments though, for average teams who win nothing it’s the same feeling as winning something. Had they have messed tonight up they could have been truly fucked. Instead a big turnaround has kept them in the league again, when many probably genuinely thought it might have finally been their year. If they stick with Frank you may get your wish next season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.