Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

Turned over by the Spuds, turned over by the Barcodes. Way to go Arsenal, enjoy the Europa league with our vastly inferior neighbours next season.

I 100% get why they didn't having got to the semi finals but I just wish West Ham had fucked off the europa league in the groups. They could have pushed for top 4 that 4th spot this season is as open as its been for ages. Much rather see them take it than United Spurs or Arsenal.

Don't rule out a Spurs capitulation against Norwich just yet, it is Spurs.

How the hell have we still got Spitty and Neville ? It just makes you want to give up Sky.
You’re in for a treat.

They’re about to pick their teams’ of the year.

Front 3 of Salah, CR37 and Diaz.

Despite Salah doing fuck all since the AFCON, CR37 scoring half of a terrible side’s goals helping them finish 7th and Diaz, the world’s best January signing, despite him only scoring a few goals and missing a host of chances.

Strap yourselves in lads.

I 100% get why they didn't having got to the semi finals but I just wish West Ham had fucked off the europa league in the groups. They could have pushed for top 4 that 4th spot this season is as open as its been for ages. Much rather see them take it than United Spurs or Arsenal.

Don't rule out a Spurs capitulation against Norwich just yet, it is Spurs.

I could see Spurs somehow not winning that but Arsenal simultaneously not beating Everton at home too. Absolute joke clubs the pair of them

Spurs did finish bottom, but nobody was supposed to go down that season as they were supposed to be expanding the league from 20 to 22. Derby and Preston came up and nobody to go down and that was supposed to make the league 22, but they relegated Spurs and promoted 5th place in the Second Division Arsenal.

United were also in the relegation race at one stage before they announced nobody was to go down. United finished third from bottom in the end because Liverpool threw their game with United (their best mates) to help them stay up. Both clubs were fined for match fixing.
Thanks for correcting my error.

Think it would have been simpler to relegate United and Liverpool!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.