Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

Southampton have been poor recently. Is it loss of form or injuries or something? I've not been following them closely. They somehow defend brilliantly against us, it's probably too much to expect tonight isn't it?

Southampton have been poor recently. Is it loss of form or injuries or something? I've not been following them closely. They somehow defend brilliantly against us, it's probably too much to expect tonight isn't it?
Anything can happen in football. Just remember Liverpool haven't been playing well.

Does anyone believe Southampton can get a result today?
I wasn’t holding out any hope at all but the more I think about it, with no Fabinho and potentially no VVD or Salah, with 120 minutes of gruelling football in the legs of most just a few days ago, with Saints fully rested for 10 days, with it being their final home game of the season, bearing all that in mind …the ref will pick up the pieces for them.

1-0 Liverpool (Milner pen)

Just need Zhaka sent off for the full Arsenal performance.
He's saving that for Sunday, along with a couple of his team mates. EFC will fancy themselves for a draw then! I remember my ERO going to the Emirates for an Arse v EFC match with his lifelong mate - it was the game that ended 7-0. I've never been on the receiving end of that kind of scoreline. I think my worst was, ironically, West Ham 1-5 when Bert got sent off! Has that thread been done before? WHAT WAS THE BIGGEST WHIPPING YER WATCHED CITY GETTING?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.