Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

See us after winning trophies during the season with the big prize to come , it energises them , the dips wont be tired , they will be buzzing

No hope for saints and i am not going to watch it
I'm starting to wish I had something else to do tonight so I don't have to!

Another example of media bias this morning. Some **** on radio saying it's bad luck if theses injuries hand the title to city tonight.
That only goes to prove to the rest of the world (if proof were needed) just what a bunch of self-entitled wankers they really are.All teams have injuries, that's not down to bad luck, it's just an occupational hazard: strenuous physical contact between two people running at speed at one another will inevitably produce an injury somewhere along the line. Do these fucking dippers believe their team is immune from the odd bruise here and there?

They're 15th and have one win in 11. We will do well to still be ahead on goal difference by the end of the night.

Tbh I can’t see Southampton taking anything from this game. Not a chance for what is a mediocre midtable side with nothing to play for. Even if Liverpool are without 2 or 3 of their best players it won’t matter.
Very sure we need to do it ourselves this Sunday. It’s just way it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.