Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

No Salah, no Van Dijk, apparently Mane not fit enough either. Robertson has niggles. Paul Joyce saying it will be mostly a Liverpool 2nd team tonight. Big chance for Southampton.

Tbh I can’t see Southampton taking anything from this game. Not a chance for what is a mediocre midtable side with nothing to play for. Even if Liverpool are without 2 or 3 of their best players it won’t matter.
Very sure we need to do it ourselves this Sunday. It’s just way it is.

Liverpool will get smashed to bits 3-0

No Salah, no Van Dijk, apparently Mane not fit enough either. Robertson has niggles. Paul Joyce saying it will be mostly a Liverpool 2nd team tonight. Big chance for Southampton.

Liverpool will win by 4

come on Soton, you can be the team that killed all hope for Klopp. you can be the ones that finished the asthma team.

my head says not a fucking chance.

But my heart says wouldn't it be absolutely fucking hilarious if they bottle it tonight? So I'm going with my heart 3-2 loss to the scouse cunts

I have enough bravery to watch until the first goal, whoever they may be.

There's more chance of me having a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Anne Hathaway this evening than Soton getting anything off the dips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.