Premier League Games 15/16/17 Dec '23

I really not feeling it today.

Yesterday's feels like a loss and I don't fancy watching the jizz tsunami at Klanfield when they inevitably spank the scum.

Even if Liverpool score 10 it will be shite.

Im actually finding them a little less infuriating this season than usual. I think its because the Scouse outrage machine has been pointed at the match officials all season. The 7 nil last year was pure comedy and Im expecting similar. If the rags somehow scrape something it does us a favour anyway.

If Liverpool humiliate them again does Ten Hag get the boot? He has to be in last chance saloon. Could mean the Rags players downing tools for a total bumming.

Im actually finding them a little less infuriating this season than usual. I think its because the Scouse outrage machine has been pointed at the match officials all season. The 7 nil last year was pure comedy and Im expecting similar. If the rags somehow scrape something it does us a favour anyway.
I suppose that's the silver lining.

How filthy will rags feel if they get a result that beats their cheek on the same arse but helps us.

If Liverpool humiliate them again does Ten Hag get the boot? He has to be in last chance saloon. Could mean the Rags players downing tools for a total bumming.
I honestly think they can't afford to boot him. Otherwise they'd have done it by now and Phil Neville would be in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.