Premier League Games 15/16/17 Dec '23

I think United might do alright today all things considered.

Everyone expecting Liverpool to wipe the floor with them and it always never ends up being the case when that sort of hype gets generated.

Worse teams than this United team have gone to Anfield this season and done OK. Fulham scored 3 past them them other week.

They will still get beat mind.

I honestly think they can't afford to boot him. Otherwise they'd have done it by now and Phil Neville would be in charge.

I have a weird gut feeling they'll go for that Ipswich manager next, if a few articles start popping up blowing smoke up his arse I might even put some money on it.

Arteta usual cuntish performance
From the BBC....

Get Involved​

#bbcfootball, text 81111 (UK only - standard rates apply) or WhatsApp 03301231826
SMS Message: Is there anyone more annoying in football than Arteta? Honestly can't believe that's an adult man on the touchline sometime with the way he behaves. from Lee
Is there anyone more annoying in football than Arteta? Honestly can't believe that's an adult man on the touchline sometime with the way he behaves.

I think United might do alright today all things considered.

Everyone expecting Liverpool to wipe the floor with them and it always never ends up being the case when that sort of hype gets generated.

Worse teams than this United team have gone to Anfield this season and done OK. Fulham scored 3 past them them other week.

They will still get beat mind.
The lack of the Portuguese rat in their midfield might make them harder to breakdown; especially if they drop McTominay as well.

I really not feeling it today.

Yesterday's feels like a loss and I don't fancy watching the jizz tsunami at Klanfield when they inevitably spank the scum.

Even if Liverpool score 10 it will be shite.
I'm not feeling it either.
But I'm sat on a beach in gambia.
Rather watch the fishermen pulling the nets in on the beach than watch any game that are on in the bar behind me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.