Premier League Games 15/16/17 Sept

Let's hope Everton are less shit in the 2nd half

Everton are terrible. No pace or creativity at all. None of their signings looks up to much and Davies seems a bit pointless in that he doesn't appear to do anything very well.

Rags not particularly impressive either. Most of their chances have come from silly Everton mistakes. Good goal though even if a bit of a shinner and Pickford could have perhaps done better.

How do you spend 150m and make a side look miles worse? Answers on a postcard to Koeman.

So according to chuckle brother scum in 2nd gear and can take a poor Everton to the cleaners anytime they choose.
More like over rated average team ahead due to a wonder strike(ish).
Deluded knobhead.

How do you spend 150m and make a side look miles worse? Answers on a postcard to Koeman.
Like was saying earlier, they have ZERO pace, it's killing them. They've had plenty of ball yet have to keep on turning backwards as no one can actually run.

Mick Hucknall the most annoying passenger I ever dealt with so full of himself !!! He came into the galley after takeoff complaining that people were annoying him by asking for autographs ( nobody had been near him ) so he told me he would stand in the galley and sign autographs for 10 mins , before I could reply a crew member thanked him for that and said if anybody asks who shall I say is signing !! The look on his face as he sulked back to his seat was priceless!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.