Premier League Games 15/16/17 Sept

9 fucking fouls by the scum twats and no yellow cards...we are reffed completely differently.
If we had committed 9 fouls we would be on a minimum of 2 yellows.
Everton are fucking wank ...how the fuck can you spend £150 million and make a team so much worse.

Mick Hucknall the most annoying passenger I ever dealt with so full of himself !!! He came into the galley after takeoff complaining that people were annoying him by asking for autographs ( nobody had been near him ) so he told me he would stand in the galley and sign autographs for 10 mins , before I could reply a crew member thanked him for that and said if anybody asks who shall I say is signing !! The look on his face as he sulked back to his seat was priceless!!!
I used to be cabin crew and had the same experience with him.

Mick Hucknall the most annoying passenger I ever dealt with so full of himself !!! He came into the galley after takeoff complaining that people were annoying him by asking for autographs ( nobody had been near him ) so he told me he would stand in the galley and sign autographs for 10 mins , before I could reply a crew member thanked him for that and said if anybody asks who shall I say is signing !! The look on his face as he sulked back to his seat was priceless!!!

Even Roy Keane can't stand the c@nt.

DJ8By0SWsAA_vsT.jpg

Fat scouse **** won't score a goalagaindt them. Just like Lampard missing sitters against chavs when he signed for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.