Premier league games 15/16/17th October

Such a shit quality game. And Mourinho talked about it being like the el classico #cringe

Utd playing a 6-3-1 formation and LFC typically saving up their best performance for when we go there.

Haha lol @jimharri, but anyone else got a bit of a tension headache watching that rubbish?
A good result for us though and so pleased we have Pep and not Moaninho.

From what i have seen Ibrahimovic is simply playing how he has most of his career imo. He would go missing for huge chunks of the season even back in Italy. I have never had him down as a man who wins you stuff at the very top, a fine highlight reel player sure but when it comes down to it he is not the man to lead you to titles in tough leagues.
I know you said tough leagues but you are aware he has won numerous titles in holland, Spain, Italy (3 different clubs in that league) and France? I am not aware of any other player ever that has done that. Try telling a Swedish national team fan he is just a highlight reel player. Sh*t I sound like a rag!

Milner "We can learn from this. We go again next week..."

Where have I heard that before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.