Premier league games 15/16/17th October

It's over thank gord.........

GIF-Barney-Stinson-celebrate-Champagne-excited-How-I-Met-Your-Mother-joy-jump-jump-for-joy-jumping-party-hard-pop-spray-woo-hoo-GIF.gif
You're welcome.

Shite game. Sometimes these sports events can be too professional they forget that the 50,000 people in the crowd and the millions watching it are doing so for some entertainment. It's barely entertainment when one team doesn't want to play.

Interesting that Liverpool looked much better when lollana came on. He might be the one who makes them tick.

rags had 11 behind the ball most of that half yet the better side ?

er i never said that

both team are poor i was surprised at how poor liverpool were (not surprised at how poor utd were......jose proving how negative he is again.

I actually really enjoyed it. Not because of the football. It was dire in that respect. Yet this fixture becomes less and less relevant every time you watch it and I am definitely enjoying that. Our country are slowly losing interest in these two clubs. They are gradually becoming a shambles both on and off the pitch. Liverpool are showing some promise of late but I still think they are unlikely to sustain a title challenge. While United have spent millions and millions to play with a back six. It's hilarious.

Sky will no doubt continue to try and make the pair of them as relevant as possible but I think people are rarely fooled by all that nonsense now. That match tipified their decline.

shit game but i suppose 0-0 is a good result for us considering our result at weekend

means only arsenal gained points on us out of the teams that will probably rival us (maybe chelski as well)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.