Premier league games 15/16/17th October

Boring game. Always a hyped up fixture but shite fixture. Pogba looked amazing though, them high footed challenges were worth the entrance fee alone. 95m? Worth every penny

Don't forget the £20M in agent fees.

He's not crap. He's excellent. He's being managed dreadfully for club and country. He was very good at Juve.

I don't think he's a Peo type player, but if he was in our squad he'd look very good, not £100 million good mind.
He's not excellent. Never has been. He's just a good player. In all Juve's big games he never played in his position of centre mid, he was always shoved out on the left because Pirlo Vidal and Marchisio were all better centre mids than him and all outshone him most of the time. The amount of times i watched Juve and thought "maybe this is the game where Pogba shows he's as good as the hype" and then Vidal played another world class midfield game and you forgot you were looking out for Pogba...

I actually really enjoyed it. Not because of the football. It was dire in that respect. Yet this fixture becomes less and less relevant every time you watch it and I am definitely enjoying that. Our country are slowly losing interest in these two clubs. They are gradually becoming a shambles both on and off the pitch. Liverpool are showing some promise of late but I still think they are unlikely to sustain a title challenge. While United have spent millions and millions to play with a back six. It's hilarious.

Sky will no doubt continue to try and make the pair of them as relevant as possible but I think people are rarely fooled by all that nonsense now. That match tipified their decline.
And the decline of sky sports.

Yes, but seen the opposite way too many times. Balance of evidence?
There haven't been loads of them though there just hasn't sorry, if he saves one to his left you don't remember it (naturally unless it's a really exceptional save) but it's a given he will have saved more good shots to his left than he's let in even if it isn't his strongest side. For me I think most keepers(even the best of them) will have one side they are stronger on but that doesn't mean the other is weak and to say Hart definitely would have let that same shot De Gea saved in, is a bit unfair.

Last edited:
There haven't been loads of them though there just hasn't sorry, if he saves one to his left you don't remember it (naturally unless is a really exceptional save) but it's a given he will have saved more good shots to his left than he's let in even if it isn't his strongest side. For me I think most keepers(even the best of them) will have one side they are stronger on but that doesn't mean the other is weak and to say Hart definitely would have let that same shot De Gea saved is a bit unfair.
The availability heuristic says you're probably right of course, but why should I let that get in the way of a good vent? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.