Premier league games 15/16/17th October

I actually really enjoyed it. Not because of the football. It was dire in that respect. Yet this fixture becomes less and less relevant every time you watch it and I am definitely enjoying that. Our country are slowly losing interest in these two clubs. They are gradually becoming a shambles both on and off the pitch. Liverpool are showing some promise of late but I still think they are unlikely to sustain a title challenge. While United have spent millions and millions to play with a back six. It's hilarious.

Sky will no doubt continue to try and make the pair of them as relevant as possible but I think people are rarely fooled by all that nonsense now. That match tipified their decline.
Yep agree completely

Well.....

Next Sunday on SS1. One match will have exciting, attacking football from both sides. Followed by a rerun of that turgid shite served this evening after. I wonder which match will get the plaudits?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.