Premier League Games 15/16 Dec

So Taylor gets his big derby? (4th official)
Hope he plays a blinder for United with Klopp being sent off for aggressive 'passion'.
Fellaini needs to put a 'softener' into Milner early doors to protect Martial, who hopefully then will terrorise the right back position.
We really really want United and a war of attrition here, I'll certainly be cheering them on.
Come on Jose. This is set up perfectly for you, now is your time

Reactions: mat
The pressure will ramp up on this lot now. I don't buy into the rhetoric that is being peddled around that they have another 2 gears to go up, they have had their best start since god knows when, but only find themselves 1pt in front of us.

We have the experience of being out in front and also from coming from behind to win titles - that will count

Klipperty is calling for the fans because he knows once their luck starts to dry up, that so called atmosphere can go as quiet as a mouse

Expect them to beat united though, because united are a total shambles
Agree with all of this.

Im sorry lads and lasses, but I always want the scum to get a hammering and tomorrow will be no different. I say that as:
A) I have the rags
B) I honestly believe the dippers will start to drop points elsewhere during the next few months
C) We are not yet on all cylinders due to injuries etc, but the dippers (with their best start for donkeys) are only one point ahead
D) We simply have to look after our own business and we will beat them to the title

So, against the BM masses, I will be hoping the rags get a humiliating stuffing

Posted last week that being abu i can't want them to get a result at anytime, just not right having my head think 'Go on A & E, put it in the top corner' (painful typing it!!!!).

So I'm giving game a miss altogether and having a media blackout Sunday afternoon, perhaps present wrapping to take my mind off it.

Anyway that's tomorrow, all about us today.

Last edited:
Crystal Palace v Leicester City

Huddersfield Town v Newcastle United

Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Watford v Cardiff City

Wolverhampton Wanderers v AFC Bournemouth

Fulham v West Ham United BT

Watford v Cardiff City

My head says there'll be a lot of draws but now that I think that they'll all be lopsided somehow.

Watford v Cardiff City

Karen could you kindly send me links to Wolves v Bournemouth , Watford v Cardiff and Huddersfield v Newcastle .

Many thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.