Premier League Games 15/16 Dec

Did I say lose it? No.
I’d rather this, knowing we have the edge, seeing their note, pointy cheeked, scouse faces when we pull clear.
Well of course if we win it then yes it's probably more exciting and satisfying if it's a tight race and you can then rub their noses in it.
However where we stand at this moment in time I would rather be lots of points ahead than one behind.
Points in the bank are worth considerably more than a view that "we have the edge".

Well of course if we win it then yes it's probably more exciting and satisfying if it's a tight race and you can then rub their noses in it.
However where we stand at this moment in time I would rather be lots of points ahead than one behind.
Points in the bank are worth considerably more than a view that "we have the edge".
Spot on, would much rather be shouting mind the gap than sitting in 2nd.

Yawn, he’s lost to him more times than he’s beat him and he’s had the superior teams to Klopp as well. Why is it such a crime on here to give anybody outside of city any credit?
He can play a system that can stifle Pep’s teams. That doesn’t make him a better manager overall though.
Moyes had a great record against Mancini, didn't make him a better manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.