Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

They don’t deserve being classed as a proper noun?
Regardless of linguistically, we’re talking a conscious decision to show how little respect we have for them. In my opinion a little u is too good for them!
I’m not sure any Rag will ever care whether we capitalise their name or not. It’s like when they call us ‘Citeh’ thinking it’s ever going to bother any of us.

I like it when others call us ‘Citeh’. To me, they’re distinguishing us by our Mancunian accent, therefore showing we support our local team.

So 2 games and 2 wins for the top teams. Can't wait for another boring as fuck predictable premier league season.

The Championship is where the excitements at.

Anyway let's see what the Barcodes can do...

I’m not sure any Rag will ever care whether we capitalise their name or not. It’s like when they call us ‘Citeh’ thinking it’s ever going to bother any of us.

I like it when others call us ‘Citeh’. To me, they’re distinguishing us by our Mancunian accent, therefore showing we support our local team.
You’re right but the same way they signal to each other through citeh in a tribal way, some city fans do the same through the capitalization, or lack of, for united.

The citeh thing is actually brain dead and shows how they lack any awareness at all. The choice to de-capitalize their name shows an awareness and wit lacking in Trafford!

Arsenal awful shorts carrying on this shitty theme of stripes like many in the euros
Yeah and a navy stripe at that and those red socks look shit too.

Rags kit was poor and looked like they all had the same sweat patches on their backs.

Dippers yellow stripes looked shit too.

Oh and Wolves continue to play in yellow instead of Old Gold.

Turned off arsenal v wolves.

Wolves annoying me already. Looked beaten before the game kicked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.