Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

It's coming part way through this season, even then its a hotch potch implementation, as it will include the animations but still guessing the point of the foot touching the ball, because the current footballs don't have the license/tech for the sensor detectors.

PGMOL botch jobs R Us.
Fuck sake. What’s the point?

BBC football page more like an Arsenal fan site. Fucking Lego head quotes everywhere.
I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of 115 references. Hopefully we'll smash Chelsea tomorrow so there will be plenty of made up 115/ffp bollocks on Monday

Only the captain can speak to the referee? That's a new rule is it? The Premier League is like a shit teacher who doesn't enforce any of the rules, has no control of the class, and halfway through the term, comes into the classroom and say "Right, from now on..." and just lists the same rules again. And none of the students listen because why would they?

I’m sure I heard it wasn’t coming in until half way through the season.
What is the point ? Consistency is all we ask for and they start game week one like this . Pgmol are a bunch of unreliable fucking dickheads who probably want to give their favourites a head start

I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of 115 references. Hopefully we'll smash Chelsea tomorrow so there will be plenty of made up 115/ffp bollocks on Monday
If chavs have conformed to ffp I will go to the foot of our stairs and wank the cat. 8 year contracts are a joke to spread the cost out and is a loophole that should cause them grief as no player will want to be moved on or have any desire to get stuck in as it’s a cushy deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.