Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

I can’t imagine not enjoying Jamie Vardy telling the spurs fans he has more league titles than them then and then telling Romero to fuck off!
He’s terrible in the best possible way.

I know true City fans have no lost for Leicester and Vardy, but (as an American without a long football history) he makes me laugh (when it’s against other teams of course).

I know true City fans have no lost for Leicester and Vardy, but (as an American without a long football history) he makes me laugh (when it’s against other teams of course).
I don't recall us having an issue with Leicester or Vardy (don't go off what you see on here..)
Personally I've always liked him as a character and player, there was a spell when I'd have loved us to sign him.
I hope he has a great season.

Might have been before you came to English football but his nickname is Steptoe. If you can find "Steptoe and Son" on YouTube (and if you're not baffled by it) you'll see why.

I don't recall us having an issue with Leicester or Vardy (don't go off what you see on here..)
Personally I've always liked him as a character and player, there was a spell when I'd have loved us to sign him.
I hope he has a great season.
I also think it’s fun to see true characters. So many players are so media polished these days (which is probably good in many ways). They’re nothing like eachother, but I like Bernardo so much for a similar reason - he just seems like such a one of a kind personality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.