Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

Fulham had their chances, should be going home with at least a point, only themselves to blame. Sadly I think United will do that a lot this season, get wins that are barely deserved. they've spent far too much money to continually spectacularly fail.
You're forgetting one thing. They are crap. Any of the top 8 would have scored at least 2 tonight. Fulham passed up some gilt edged opportunities (eg shocking pass from Pereira) and the Rags were hardly creating chance after chance.

Rags will finish 5th or 6th.

Disagree - they weren't that ambitious no, but a lot of mid-table teams can be like that away from home.

They were advancing on the United backline plenty of times, and just didn't get the final pass right.

The rags were poor if we are being honest. They're still utter shite and winning games they don't deserve to. But that will get them nowhere near the top of the table.

I hope their clueless lemming fans are happy with that performance though, because the same weaknesses in terms of giving the ball away, stray passes, defensive dodginess are still there and will be punished this season by teams with better end product and more 'ambition' as you say, than Fulham.
Eh? I said that Fulham were very limited in their ambition; you said you disagreed, then pretty much echoed what I said. Make that make sense!

Eh? I said that Fulham were very limited in their ambition; you said you disagreed, then pretty much echoed what I said. Make that make sense!
Apologies for the confusion.

What I meant was - that you were right that Fulham were limited in ambition and scope - but even at that, they STILL had plenty of overloads and deserved a draw in my and many people's opinion.

So (as the second half of my post implies) that bodes well when teams with more ambition and better end product play the cunts.

Painful answer is, we were as wasteful as Fulham.

We didn't create many chances. Haaland hit the bar and Alvarez missed a sitter. I remember Onana saving well from a Walker shot but that's it. Loads of possession but little end product. Over confidence and mistakes cost us that game. Credit the rags they approached it like underdogs should do in a derby and won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.