Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

Is Jesus turning into a bit of a dick? Looked like he was taking the piss out of Ben Mee then.

When you have a young team like Arsenal when they a full confident they will look like they do today if they go through a few games without winning we will see how they react but I think Arteta is that good a manager he will keep them at a high quality all season!

Gabby is a great player.

So happy for the lad, playing well and looks happy.

Arteta has his players surrounding the ref all the time, they all seem to shout “oh oh oh” over the top of the ref when he’s speaking n’all. Just fuck off you cunts

Dealing with them like a rugby ref would soon sort that out.

I don’t see why it shouldn’t only be the captain that speaks to the ref, who should make it known that any disrespect will get a yellow, quickly followed by a red if that bullshit continues. Can you imagine Nigel Owens putting up with some gobshite shouting over him.

I still wish we hadn’t sold Jesus.
If we hadn’t of sold him we probably would still be playing false 9 with no Haaland!

Think most of us would rather have kept Jesus to play on the right instead of Mahrez. The lad wanted to start games and prove how good he is. Not much we could do about it. I am delighted with our choice of forward.

Dealing with them like a rugby ref would soon sort that out.

I don’t see why it shouldn’t only be the captain that speaks to the ref, who should make it known that any disrespect will get a yellow, quickly followed by a red if that bullshit continues. Can you imagine Nigel Owens putting up with some gobshite shouting over him.
I’d bring in Sin Bins to footy tomorrow if I could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.