Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

If we hadn’t of sold him we probably would still be playing false 9 with no Haaland!

Think most of us would rather have kept Jesus to play on the right instead of Mahrez. The lad wanted to start games and prove how good he is. Not much we could do about it. I am delighted with our choice of forward.

Absolutely not instead of Haaland! But we need a big squad, full of quality, and I think it was a mistake letting him go, particularly to another PL side.

Arsenal look a very good side
So far they’ve played:

Palace
Leicester
Bournemouth
Fulham
Villa
United
Brentford

The only decent side they’ve played so far were United where they lost and looked exactly like the epitome of a soft as shit Arsenal team.

Their two centre halves are definitely get-at-able. Saliba is slow as fuck.

If we hadn’t of sold him we probably would still be playing false 9 with no Haaland!

Think most of us would rather have kept Jesus to play on the right instead of Mahrez. The lad wanted to start games and prove how good he is. Not much we could do about it. I am delighted with our choice of forward.
All about ponds and fishes. Jesus looks better because of the lower quality around him, and the fact that he is playing regularly.

Judge him and Arsenal generally when they've played a few decent teams.

So far they’ve played:

Palace
Leicester
Bournemouth
Fulham
Villa
United
Brentford

The only decent side they’ve played so far were United where they lost and looked exactly like the epitome of a soft as shit Arsenal team.

They were the better team though

So far they’ve played:

Palace
Leicester
Bournemouth
Fulham
Villa
United
Brentford

Maybe so but we've had an easy start too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.