Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

So which fans were booing this time??
Scousers, of course.

Most Scousers are sound but there are a lot of them who fully (brainwashingly) believe in that Scouse bullshit that Tony Evans is always spouting.

His article/Twitter rant the other day was typical of this sort of shit.

The actual reality is very very different though.

Plus NONE of it has anything to do with the Queen’s life.

You really don't know why?
Not sure we all do. That was embarrassing and there are scousers that will be saddened by it. I am of Irish parents and had a Protestant father, Catholic mother. But there was no bigotry in our house and I hope I retain that perspective now. Sadly a lot of scousers have huge chips on their shoulders and rather than just getting on with life, feel the need to blame others.

Seriously why don’t scousers like the queen ? I’m utterly confused.

Such a strange bunch of people
Apparently speaking to the father in law (Everton fan) he doesn’t agree by the way .
Its the whole establishment they don’t like especially the police regarding Hillsborough etc . Odd bunch aren’t they .

Clearly I have missed something but nope, not a clue
They feel the establishment has time and time again ignored the city and purposely ran it down under the thatcher years and then the cover up over Hillsborough on top of it and then Boris Johnson stuck the boot in verbally too a few years back.
I think no royal member paid a visit to the city in the immediate days after Hillsborough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.